Front Blade X for 50 to 90 hp Tractors
The Front Blade X is for 50 to 90 Horsepower tractors and is used for pushing snow, sand, dirt, manure, gravel, etc. We can build your front blade X with most any type quick attach or pin on connection for no additional charge.
The Front Blade X comes in 84" and 96" widths and angles up to 30 degrees to the right or left. A manual front blade X is available with 5 positions; straight, 15 degrees left or right and 30 degrees left or right.
- Replaceable Cutting Edge 1/2" thick by 6" wide and reversible.
- Skid shoes prevent gouging by maintaining the blade at a preset height.
- Blade height is approximately 30".
- Spring Trip Blade design so that blade pivots when it hits an obstruction.
- Two additional springs can be added easily
- Radius dozer cutting edge available.
- Cross over relief valve and flexible blade guides standard.
- Hydraulic blade uses two double acting welded construction cylinders.
- Easily add cylinders and hoses to Manual blade to convert to Hydraulic blade
FBXM 84 73" 720 FBXM 96 83" 746 FBXM 108 94" 772 FBXH 84 73" 745 FBXH 96 83" 771 FBXH 108 97" 797