Flat Tooth Bar "FTB"
Flat Tooth Bars "FTB" are for Mini Skid Steers and Sub Compact Loaders with lift capacities up to 1,500 pounds and come in widths from 34-1/8" to 60 inches. The Flat Tooth Bar fits over the top and bottom of the cutting edge of the bucket and is secured by only 2 bolts. It leaves the ground smooth when back dragging and protects the bucket front cutting edge.
- Flat Tooth Bar is custom made to fit your bucket
- No bolting or welding teeth individually
- Improves digging efficiency saving time and effort
- Gives smooth surface when back dragging
- Helps protect cutting edge of bucket
- Teeth are pinned to shank for easy replacement
- Shanks are 1" thick
FTB 40 34-1/8" to 44" 5 38 FTB 50 44-1/8" to 54" 6 48 FTB 60 54-1/8" to 60" 7 58
Inside dimension of the bucket is required in order to manufacture your tooth bar.